OwenTV: Night Shift OwenTV: Night Shift

Could have been a bit longer and actually gone somewhere. But credit to you for your work.
Maybe get a pop filter too as those POPS are lethal!

Forever Game Forever Game

This was cool.
Strange, but cool all the same. I liked it.

sweetcommando responds:

i like making it strange

Pegasus Shoes Pegasus Shoes

Not too bad.
Kinda funny. I think the guy talking was abit slow and drawn out. Maybe shoulda had more testimonials or examples of people using them but, hey. I still chuckled a few times :)

Real Mo'Fo Fighters Real Mo'Fo Fighters

hMM, REAL LIFE PHYSICS?
tHE GAME WAS quite slow and boring really.ws

seanb4 responds:

The game does not claim to have real life physics. I kinda made it deliberately "slower" the a normal fighter as it is more realistic to how normal fights go.

WAIT WAIT

Graphics & sound are great! Good job.

The game itself however... Not soo great, basically you want us to do nothing but 'wait' literally.
I dont know why you thought that was a good concept but, it isn't. Its pretty weak that's why NO ONE make games about standing in the rain... waiting...

Also the words repeat quite a few times.

The Ploy The Ploy

I actually really liked this and got upto level 11 on my first try.

I like the sounds of the orbs hitting each other and i like the animation of them sliding. very smooth. reminds me of a game called star dunk on android and apple stores.

The winning screen sound/loop did get a little annoying hearing it over and over but, not much you can do there really.

Overall good stuff. Voted you a 5 for quality work.

Insurrection *AeX* Insurrection *AeX*

Like the author before me, EPIC!

Would love to feature you/your work on the SoulNectar site as an artist and help you get more of your stuff out and noticed. ;)

Sex Change feat. Mihai So Sex Change feat. Mihai So

Some people just aren't ready...

'I do what I like!' = GOLD

Quarl responds:

If only that were true :p

Are You an Encyclopedia? Are You an Encyclopedia?

Dubstep is something I've never made, so props to you. And like the above commenter said. Hardcore Rock all over Dubstep. You're onto something there mate ;)